Two Postdoctoral Research Fellows at the University of Surrey, UK
Post Type: Full time (3 year fixed term)
Salary: £35,308 to £38,474 per annum
Closing Date: 1st Sept, 2023
We are seeking to recruit two full-time postdoctoral researchers to work on one or more of the areas below:
- emerging hardware architectures (weak memory, RDMA, persistent memory, CXL),
- formal modelling, verification and/or logic,
- interactive and automated reasoning tools,
- proofs of safety and/or security properties,
- programming languages and/or type systems,
- concurrent and/or distributed algorithms and related topics.
The positions are funded by the UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC) projects:
- Safe and secure COncurrent programming for adVancEd aRchiTectures (COVERT)
- SACRED-MA: Safe And seCure REmote Direct Memory Access (https://gow.epsrc.ukri.org/NGBOViewGrant.aspx?GrantRef=EP/X037142/1)
The successful applicant will work in a multidisciplinary team under the guidance of Brijesh Dongol (PI) and Gregory Chockler (co-I), as well as a large team of academic (Imperial, Kent, Sheffield, MPI-SWS, Cornell, IMDEA, etc) and industrial collaborators (Arm, NVIDIA, Galois), researchers and PhD students.
Applicants must have or be close to obtaining a PhD in Computer Science.
* Deadline for applications *
The deadline for applications is September 1st, 2023. The posts are available for up to 36 months in the first instance to begin on October 1st, 2023, or as soon as practical thereafter.