- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- Resize to the size of your window, and display a readable text size whichever device you are using
- Zoom in up to 175% without the text spilling off the screen
How accessible the website is
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some buttons are not correctly identified
- many older documents in PDF format are not fully accessible
- some tables do not have row headers
What we do about known issues
Non accessible content
Some documents and content are exempt from the regulations (such as live video content and PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services), so we do not currently have any plans to make them accessible. But if you need to access information in one of these document types, please contact us and ask for an alternative format.
Reporting accessibility issues
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille or if you find any accessibility issues not listed on this page then please contact Teresa Carbajo Garcia at email@example.com . It will help us if you tell us which format you need or which assistive technology you use . We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible, but in any case within seven days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
How we test this website
This website is currently being tested for accessibility compliance, and these tests are being carried out internally through an external software testing.
This statement was prepared on 20 October 2020. It was last updated on 15 November 2023.