Current funded projects
The inaugural call for proposals received over 24 applications of which only 8 could be funded. The following projects were selected for funding and are currently on going:
- Mechanising the Metatheory of SQL with Nulls, PI Wilmer Ricciotti, University of Edinburgh.
- Verifying Efficient Libraries in CakeML, PI Scott Owens, University of Kent.
- PrideMM web interface, PI Mark Batty, University of Kent.
- Mechanised Assume-Guarantee Reasoning for Control Law Diagrams via Circus, PI Jim Woodcock, University of York.
- Automated Testing for Web Browsers, PI Benjamin Livshits, Imperial College London.
- Supervectorizer, PI Greta Yorsh, Queen Mary University of London.
- EASTEND: Efficient Automatic Security Testing for Dynamic Languages, PI Dr Johannes Kinder Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Automated Reasoning with Fine-Grained Concurrent Collections, PI Dr Ilya Sergey, University College London.